Ready to experience Italy’s best-kept secret? Our Travel Resources & Hiking Guides will simplify your trip planning and help you get the most out of your time in South Tyrol. Immediately available in digital PDF format, this exclusive content spans 70+ pages and comes from nearly a decade of exploring the region from end to end.
We show you how to save time and money, travel stress-free and add more “WOW!” moments to your itinerary with resources covering:
- Finding the best airfare to South Tyrol
- Reaching South Tyrol affordably by train, bus or car
- Where you should base yourself
- What to pack and NOT to pack
- Must-attend festivals and celebrations by month
- Must-know Italian | German words and phrases
- Using public transit throughout the region
- Renting and driving a car safely
- Forecasting mountain weather
- Reading trail signs correctly & much more
You will also receive step-by-step hiking guides to South Tyrol’s most celebrated destinations in the Dolomites: Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Lago di Braies, Mt. Seceda and Alpe di Siusi. These easy-to-follow guides can be printed or downloaded to your phone for quick reference while hiking.