Our Travel Resources & Hiking Guides make trip planning a breeze — covering all the essentials you need to embark on an unforgettable adventure.
With our insider tips, you will save hundreds of dollars and discover how to experience South Tyrol & the Dolomites to the fullest.
Immediately available to download, our expert advice is packaged in a sleek and elegant format that is easy to digest, and always at your fingertips.
We share a wealth of experience from a decade of exploring South Tyrol. Inside, you will find 14 PDFs totaling 90+ pages that guide you through planning your trip step by step. We show you how to maximize your time, save money, travel stress-free, and pack your itinerary with more awe-inspiring “WOW!” moments. Our resources cover:
- What to do before you go & pitfalls to avoid
- Where you should base yourself
- Finding the best airfare
- Traveling affordably by train, bus or car
- How to use public transit + confidently plan your routes
- How to save a ton of money on cable cars
- Must-try South Tyrolean foods & drinks
- Getting the best price on accommodations
- When to go and what to pack (and NOT pack)
- Must-attend festivals and celebrations by month
- How to ensure cell phone service & make calls
- Must-know Italian | German words and phrases
- How to calculate hiking trail difficulty
- Renting and driving a car safely
- Accurately forecasting mountain weather
- How to read trail signs correctly & handle emergencies
- Our favorite travel hacks & more!
Bonus Content: Dolomites Hiking Guides
You will also receive step-by-step hiking guides to South Tyrol’s most sought-after destinations in the Dolomites: Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Cadini di Misurina, Lago di Braies, Mt. Seceda and Alpe di Siusi. These easy-to-follow guides are trusty trail companions that you can print or download to your phone for quick reference while hiking.