The abundance of natural beauty, historical treasures and cultural excursions available in South Tyrol can send you scrambling to every corner of the region. The vast amount of attractions and activities make it challenging to craft a stress-free itinerary that is uniquely aligned with your interests.
Our custom itinerary service will save you hours scouring the internet attempting to pinpoint what is a must-see and do and the ideal routes to each destination. Work with us and you will not have to deal with the time-consuming headache of planning your dream vacation. You will benefit immensely from our nearly decade-long experience crisscrossing South Tyrol uncovering the best places and learning what not to do.
Your Personalized Itinerary will Include:
- A detailed, daily plan tailored to your interests
- Must-see sights, can’t miss activities and events, and exclusive experiences we’ve discovered from traveling throughout South Tyrol and the Dolomites
- Specific regions and towns in which to base yourself
- The best number of nights to stay in each destination
- Rainy day sightseeing options
- Accommodation recommendations in each destination that fit your budget
- Transportation options including specific routes and modes of travel
- Dining and restaurant suggestions in each destination
- Pro tips on everything from packing to hiking to conversing with locals and other important logistics
- A FREE copy of our South Tyrol Travel Resources & Dolomites Hiking Guides
How Our Service Works
Step 1: Travel Questionnaire – We will send you an online questionnaire to fill out that identifies your overall South Tyrol travel aspirations.
Step 2: Initial Consultation – After reviewing your responses, we will connect to clarify what you envision for your trip and answer any initial questions you may have. This can take place via a phone call, Zoom call, or over email. The choice is yours.
Step 3: Itinerary Development – We will then begin crafting your detailed day-by-day itinerary. This typically takes us 1-2 weeks as no two itineraries are the same.
Step 4: Itinerary Review & Consultation – When we’ve finished developing your itinerary, we’ll send it to you as a PDF document that you can print or save to your device for easy access during your travels. After you have reviewed the itinerary, you can ask us any questions via email or we can schedule a call to answer them in person.
From that point forward, we will be available via email to answer any lingering questions you have about South Tyrol including when you are on your trip.
South Tyrol Custom Itinerary Fee
Our personalized itinerary service fee is $99.00 per travel day planned. The fee is payable by Paypal or credit card. We will email you an invoice that allows you to make a secure payment from your computer.
Begin By Contacting Us
Fill out the form below and click submit. We will respond to you within one business day to proceed with the next steps.